Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Up to the Moon EP // Music Monday




I've got a special Music Monday post for you all today! The lovely miss Chantilly of Chantilly Songs is releasing her EP this month, and I just had to share it with you all!

Miss Chantilly is an incredibly talented young women, and I just adore the sweet, yet edgy, jazz sound of her EP. It's the perfect music to put one when you want to be inspired to get stuff done, and I can't wait to listen to it while I drive around to run errands (I've already pre-ordered it. Eep!).

Seriously. I can't get over how talented this gal is! My favorite song is Just the Way You Are, and y'all should totally have a listen to it - just push the skip button once to get to it. ;)

Hope y'all are having a lovely Monday so far!

6 comments:

  1. what a catchy tune! kinds made my moment just then :)
    xoxoMB

    www.occupationhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy, thank you so much katie!! i'm so glad you like it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked her so much, i posted about her as well! thanks for the great post & great music!
    http://occupationmnhousewife.blogspot.com/2012/04/chantilly-up-to-moon-ep.html
    xoxoMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Chantilly! She's so talented and kind; she certainly deserves to be VERY successful!!! :D

    Hope you have a great week! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she is talented!


    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to try this out and do a Music Monday thing too. You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!