Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2012

Her Grandmothers Dress // Daily Outfit

Ok, so this isn't exactly a dress, and none of it is my grandmothers, but the detail of this crochet collar totally reminded me of something from a grandmother's attic, and I love the song that lyric comes from, so I decided to use it anyway.

This blouse was the second piece Lauren sent me to style up. I really wanted to wear it with my ModCloth wedges, but after walking home from work in the rain I decided I'd better put on some tights and boots. I still really like the look. I've been really into sheer blouses lately.

You can see how Lauren styled this over on her blog.

Hope you all are having a lovely Monday so far! 

***                 
blouse: borrowed from Lauren
skirt: thrifted
tights: Target
boots: DSW
jacket: TopShop

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous blouse! Love this pretty outfit on you :)
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one, and I love it with the umbrella. Looks all British. Or Irish. I mean, it rains it Ireland a lot. So, you could be in Ireland. It's green enough, and there is the lack of fog. Pity, fog is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to me my favorite outfit of all time. The colors suite you so well, you look adorable!!! Would you mind if I posted the very first photo my blog for an inspiration post? I would link it back to your blog of course and give you full credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be thrilled! I'm so glad you like it so much! <3

      Delete
  4. I love the last photo in this post! What a lovely blouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!