I came up with the title of this post several days ago, (It's one of my favorite lines from Tangled, but I missed it the first half-dozen times or so that I saw it. It's actually from the the song I've Got a Dream. Flynn yells it out about Rapunzel when they're describing all the bad guys.) but then I realized that it really fits this post. There's a lot of bad in my life right now, but there's also a lot of good and I really don't want to focus on/talk about the bad, so I'm just going to tell you all about the good that's going on right now!
1. I got this dress over the weekend. It called out to me from the racks of Francesca's Collection, and as soon as I put it on I knew it would be leaving with me. Love at first wear. ♥
2. I finally got my hands on a pair of knock off Jeffery Campbell Lita's and I cannot wait for them to arrive in the mail!!
3. I now have a new favorite band: Summertime's End (you can download their album, Light and Color here) ♥
4. My little sister got me started on a new TV show: Royal Pains. Perfect timing since two of my favorite shows don't start again till the autumn, and the third one's season is ending in three weeks.
5. I finally booked a senior portrait session with the lovely Marnie Bigelow and I am beyond excited for it! Her photography style and my taste match perfectly! ♥
6. Molly finally finished my Route 66 dress and I am totally taking it to the senior session.
7. I've finished two of the three pennant flag banners for my graduation party and I'm finishing the third today (I'm also taking one to my senior portrait session much like Molly did for her senior portraits)
8. Last week I finished two chalkboards similar to this one for my graduation party and I have one more to finish up. I love them. ♥
9. I now have several Ball/Kerr/Mason jars for my graduation party
10. This week I'm planning on ordering some of these strippey straws for my graduation party
11. I'm really loving doing all this DIY stuff for my party. I feel a bit like I'm planning a wedding - in the best way! ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
dress: Francesca's Collections
sun glasses: Target