Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lake Forest // Daily Outfit + Adventure






{blouse/Conversation Pieces :: jeans/Old Navy :: wedges/ModCloth :: jacket/TopShop :: bag/ModCloth :: sunglasses/Xhilaration :: bracelets/gift + vintage}

Last week I took an afternoon to just walk around this cute little town called Lake Forest. It's about twenty minutes from my house, and though there's not a lot of shopping to do there due to the fact that it's ridiculously expensive, it's really fun to walk around, look at, and take pictures of. (I saw a salon that had all of it's locations printed under the name. Apparently it's located in Lake Forest, IL; and Beverly Hills, Ca. Wha??)

I had a really lovely afternoon. It was just what I needed. This town reminds me so much of France, and I just walked around the whole place taking pictures of anything and everything that caught my fancy - and also got my first cake pop from Starbucks. (Delicious!)

I took a ton of photos but I didn't want to bog the blog down with them, so click after the jump to see the rest of them, if you fancy.

What do you/where do when you go when need a break?



I

3 comments:

  1. Hm, very cute outfit. You know, if you were to trade in the pants and shirt for a black dress you could pass as Kayliegh with those shoes. They are very French. You must wear them for the photo shot. With purple eyeliner stuff. Maybe we can nip over to Paris and get the pictures there. Peter can fly us.
    Remind me to bring my trench coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee ur top, your blog is so lovely by the ways, keep up the food work, ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At seems like a very lovely and fun place to walk around. I have a few haunts, and if you and Jack come visit, I'll gladly show you. :)

    (Your hair looks incredible in these photos by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!