Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, February 6, 2012

Enya's Only If // Music Monday



Ok, I want you all to know that I literally had to make a conscious effort not to feature another Adam Young song this week. (Also, the reason there was no MM post last week is because I couldn't think of one! *so pathetic*)

So instead you have another of my top favorite artists ever: Enya. I started liking her music when I was just twelve years old, and even though I don't listen to it as much as I once did, there's still just nothing like her music. It. Is. Amazing. (Rivaled only by Owl City and Sky Sailing - and I think she still might just win that contest...maybe) And this is one of my favorite songs by her ever. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love this song, too! I also like "Anywhere Is" by her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!