Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Face of Boe // Music Monday





I'm still trying not to fall back into the "posting only Owl City/Adam Young songs for Music Monday" habit, so instead you the the theme song for the Face of Boe from Doctor Who.

It's a very short song, and it's sorta sad, but I can't help liking it anyway. It reminds me of the 10th Doctor, Rose Tyler, Cassandra, and watching my favorite show with my best friend. I guess it's sorta like they say "sad is happy for deep people"

2 comments:

  1. I have a certain passion for sad songs, so I completely identify. Lately I've been listening to "Gallifrey: Our Childhood, Our Home" over and over again. So beautiful and so sad in a nostalgic way. (Doctor Who music is so good!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!