Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

Red Hot Love // Daily Outfit

{dress//The Red Dress Shoppe :: skirt//thrifted :: tights//Merona :: belt//thrifted :: shoes//UrbanOg :: sunglasses//Delia's via my little sister :: head band//D.I.Y :: jacket//Wet Seal}

I actually wore this outfit several weeks ago, but I wanted to post it before I get into all the holiday posts. 

My big sis, Jack, helped me plot out this outfit after I got my red ballet flats and needed something to wear with them. Red is one of my favorite colors - very recently, too. I just can't get enough of it! Red shoes, red headbands, red cardigans, red flowers in floral dresses and I'm hoping to get a pair of red tights and red coat this winter! It just makes me feel so pretty and confident whenever I wear it.

Do you have a favorite color to wear? One that makes you feel great whenever you put it on? What is it? Comment and tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!