Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Banana Tree Studios Deer Head Wall Mount


I have a thing for deer lately. Deer necklaces, rings, dresses, etc. I love it all. I blame the fact that ever since my early teen years I've known lots of hunters, but whatever. I love deer, and one of my favorite deer themed products are these resin deer head wall mounts from Banana Tree Studios. They're such a chic, country inspired look. ♥

I think my favorite is the white one although I do love the fabric covered one, as well. If I had a house in which to hang one, I so would - even if just as a jewelry holder.

3 comments:

  1. I've been on the hunt for a cute deer t-shirt to wear with my high-waisted jeans! Deer really are the cutest. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is something both adorable and noble about deer. (Blame my childhood obsession of Bambi.)

    Those decorations are awesome! My favorite is the patterned one. I would probably use it as a jewelry hanger too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really pretty! and so are deers. i'm fascinated by animal anatomy, so i think the reason i love deers is because of their thin, spindly legs. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!