Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2012

Positive Inspirations for Young Women Video


The lovely Hannah of Sleepsongs and Shadowlands emailed me last week to ask if she could mention me in a YouTube video she was planning on making about positive roll models. She was so sweet, and I have to admit I was so flattered, and of course I said yes. She just emailed me again last night to tell me that the video is now up. You all should seriously go watch it. She is so sweet and cute!

Thank you so much, Hannah. I am so honored to have been mentioned in your cool video, and you are too, too sweet! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Katie, you're the best!! Thank you so much for being a part of this and mentioning this video on here! It means the world to me.

    <3
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!