Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Girl and Her Car Dreams // Daily Outift

{dress//Red Dress Shoppe :: skirt//thrifted :: tights//Target :: boots//courtesy of Blowfish Shoes :: bag//ModCloth :: necklace//ModCloth :: jacket//Wet Seal}

Only one picture for this outfit post, due to the fact that my camera's batteries ran out. Grrr. I hate that.

I was hoping to go for a girly-meets-rocker-ish look with this, but I think it failed. I don't really, care though, because it's comprised of some of my favorite pieces in my closet. They're just me - especially the necklace. I got it on sale from ModCloth - despite it's bad reviews - and it's my favorite piece of jewelry ever. I mean, a big, gold, 1950's rockabilly car necklace?? You just can't get any cooler than that! Unless of course it be a real 1950's rockabilly car. ♥

7 comments:

  1. I like your shoes. I would get a pair if they had no or little heels..... They look Vikingy to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit darling you looks so pretty!
    XX Ilana
    My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this outfit, it looks all wintery. Very cute. You are so creative at making all these up. You do a wonderful job.

    A Bit Unlikely,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shucks about the battery dying but I think you look super adorable and you at least got one great shot! p.s. I'm a new reader so hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your dress... I feel I may have to shamelessly copy you... it's soo darn pretty! Eurgh.. I have green eyes right now!

    www.prettylittletitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!