Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cranberry // Daily Outfit

{skirt//ModCloth :: cardigan//ModCloth :: tank//my mom's :: necklace//Target :: tights//Merona :: boots//Blowfish Shoes :: bag//ModCloth :: sunglasses//ModCloth}

This is what I wore on Christmas Eve. The skirt is new - one of the things I got with the ModCloth gift card my parents got me for my birthday. The purse is also new. I got it in part with a gift card from my aunt and one for my cousin, and I am completely in love. I am convinced that this is the most perfect black bag on the plannet. ♥

On Christmas Eve my family straightened up the house, visited my grandparents since we don't see them on Christmas day anymore, and then came home and made homemade pizzas with a salad and fried pizza dough croutons. We ate in front of the TV and watched Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol (we watch a version of that story every year and Jim Carrey's version is our new favorite). Everything was delicious and the movie was, of course, great. It's really nice to have a day of fun holiday festivities before a relaxing day at home. 

What did you do for Christmas Eve?

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt and the wall covered in vines! What a great place to take pics!

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute! I especially love the sunglasses! I always seem to forget modcloth carries accessories since I just get lost in their dress section lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!