Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things I Love This Week // Instagram Photos



1. Two of the little kids I baby sit. So adorable!  2. Me showing my love for Mac products (in honor of Steve Jobs) and Sherlock (for no particular reason)  3. My ModCloth sunglasses. I love these things. They go with everything!  4. Me and my youngest sister, Libby.  5. What I did after my test while waiting for the rest of the kids to finish their tests during drivers ed (I also love the Doctor).  6. I love autumn, and I love my swing.  7. A kitty cat hat my sister tried on at Target.  8. Seriously, Target? Christmas? Already?

All these pictures are from last week, but that's all I'm going to share for now, because I think I might make this a regular feature on Fridays...  What do you all think? Do you like my instagram photos enough to be bombarded with them every week?

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos, Katie!

    I LOVE "Sherlock" - such a fabulous show!! =D Cannot wait for S2 to appear on the small screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love The Doctor & Sherlock. Lets be friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!