Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

Caledonia // Music Monday #21



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
So, this weeks's Music Monday post is Caledonia by Celtic Woman. I used to live and breath Celtic Woman (well, when I wasn't listening to Enya or the Boatrights that is - I was a huge Celtic music fanatic in my early teen years). I don't listen to it as much anymore, but sometimes I just need something calm and soothing - and Celtic Woman always fits then.

A couple weeks ago, when I was in one of said moods, I ended up re-discovering this song, and parts of it reminded me a lot of some of the things I've been going through. The line, "lost the friends that I needed loosing, found others on the way." A lot of friends I thought I'd be best friends with forever, I hardly talk to anymore/have nothing in common with anymore. At the same time, however, a lot of people I never expected to be friends with/didn't know at that time are now some of my best friends! So it all worked out. Like they say "when God closes a door He opens a window." :)