Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

School Marm

{dress//made by me :: blouse//thrifted :: sandals//Merona :: purse/from my mom :: sunglasses//ModCloth}

So how is everyone's school year going so far? I hate most of my classes, but with the way I am towards school I guess that's to be expected. At least this is my last year (woo hoo!) I'm also working again, which is great. I work for a neighbor who does home day care. When she has to take her kids to and from the private school they attend, I watch her day care kids. This year she has two 2 year olds and a seven month old most days - sometimes she has a couple other kids, as well. But it's not as hard as it sounds since all the kids are really cute, really well behaved, and play together really well. I'm loving getting to play with them. ♥

6 comments:

  1. I love this look! The sleeves are adorable!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleeves on that dress are fab:) And I like the pictures you did. Very cool. Not shoddy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most beautiful gals ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, that dress is adorable (and it's wonderful that you made it yourself!)

    http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of style and your blog! I am just starting up blogging and you have definitely inspired me,

    Corrine
    http://trendtone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you added such a colorful shirt underneath this dress. It looks so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!