Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, September 12, 2011

Musc Monday - Josh Groban's Love Only Knows





Lately I just can't get enough Josh Groban music. I think it is because I'm sorta lonely/thoughtful lately and his music reminds me of some really awesome times. ♥

So, anyway, this is one of my favorite songs of his. It's so beautiful (as all of his are) and I just love the chorus.

She said love only knows
Love only knows if we'll give into fear and choose life undercover
She said love only knows if its special enough that we'll choose one another
Choose each other

I'm a total hopeless romantic and I love the this chorus because I don't believe lasting love is something that just happens. It's two people deciding that something else (their love) is more important than their own selfish desires. And that's what this song sounds like to me. That's why I like it so much.