Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Favorites - My Top 10 Favorite Posts

So, in honor of my one year blog birthday, I decided to do this Friday Favorite's post on my top ten favorite posts! I had so much fun looking back on all my favorite outfits and memories, but it was so hard to pick my favorites! At long last, however, I did (with some help from my big sis!

10. Bow Ties are Cool
I loved this outfit. Floral dresses are some of my favorite things in the world and combine it with a chance to totally geek out and have a blast with my friends and you've got a pretty awesome day, which makes for an equally awesome post!

9. I'd Run with You Through Space and Time
This is one of my favorite outfits ever. My Milly Dress is probably my favorite dress ever,  and I absolutely adore it with my oxfords and bowler hat - especially since it's from my big sister. And I love the fact that when I wear this outfit I feel I could be one of the Doctor's companions on the TARDIS. ♥


I love the way my cousin, Molly's graduation pictures turned out - despite the fact I was using my film camera for only the second time. Her dress and bow were adorable; I loved the 2011 sign she made; and the pennant banner, lace and ribbons looked amazing in the background (if I do say so, myself).  Plus, it was so much fun to stage!

This day was so much fun! I loved hanging out with my sis and Christina, and I absolutely adore how the pictures turned out. Enough said.

6. Dreams
Even though this post was really simple it was really fun to write! I loved the pictures and it was just fun to jot down all my little hopes and dreams. Maybe I should start doing these periodically...

Oh my goodness gracious this post was so fun! I absolutely adored sharing all the beautiful wedding inspiration pictures I've found! I mean, what girl doesn't love planning her wedding years in advance??
{credit}

I wasn't as good at getting a picture an hour as I was hoping (mainly because I was in the water most of the day and had the good sense not to take my camera with me) but it was still a really fun way to document a really fun week end with my family. ♥

My seventeenth birthday was one of my favorites. I loved seeing The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, I loved the dinner I got and I loved my outfit! It was so fun and colorful with so many little details. Looking back on it makes me so excited for my 18th birthday!

Goodness. That day was so much fun! While riving from Wyoming to Alabama with my best friend and her mom, we saw a sign for a lake, pulled off the highway and spend some time running around and taking pictures. It was tons of fun, I got some really nice pictures, and yes, I do love my outfit!

When I decided to do this post I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this post would be number one. This. Is. My. Favorite. Post. Ever.  I had such a fantastic, mind blowing-ly awesome week end. And I've got pictures to prove it!

So, there you have it, my top ten favorite posts. Did you have a favorite post? Comment and let me know!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea, I am relatively new to your blog so it was great to see what I've missed so far :) Congratulations on your 1 year blogoversary too!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, what a lovely idea for a post! Love the recap, aww, so many gorgeous dresses & hello, yummy ice-cream social!! xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your style and would gladly steal all of your dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your one year! I just celebrated my 6 month anniversary. I love how you recapped your top ten past posts, it was a great way for a newer reader (like myself) to get a feel for your fashion vibe. You can seriously rock a bowler cap like non other!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!