Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sail Away

Yesterday we turned off the main highway to visit a "brown sign" location. My big sister Heather loves the historic locations so we stopped at a historic lake to get some pictures. I took a bunch more of the two of us, but I haven't finished editing them yet. *winks*

My big sister got me the bowler hat, and I bought the shoes for myself a couple weeks ago. I really love how they look together. <3


Outfit Details:
Dress - Made by me
Jacket - Wet Seal
Shoes - Rue 21
Belt - H&M
Hat - Gift from my big sister
Sunglasses - ModCloth via gift from my big sister

6 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! And I'm totally jealous of your beautiful water backgrounds! I suppose I have those too, the water is just in a different form! *WinK* I.E Snow...shhh! *GRIN*
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love the bowler and shoes together too!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your sun glasses! AdorableXD
    *Allie*
    www.allieinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print on that dress is too adorable. I love the bowler hat too! I am becoming so obsessed with hats lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!