Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wild Child

I got this skirt a couple years ago from my favorite thrift store. Originally it was longer, but on a whim a couple days ago I decided to shorten it so I could have a midi-length skirt. Usually I don't really like midi and maxi skirts on me, but I think this one turned out pretty well. I love it paired with the sandals and the denim jacket. (Oh, and thanks to my mom for helping me out with these pics!)

Tomorrow I leave for Wyoming. I am very excited this will be the longest I've ever been away from home, the first time I've ever taken a trip without my parents, and a whole lot of fun. I cannot wait to see my big sis. I've missed her so much, and we have lots of fun things planned. I'm not sure how much I'll be updating the next two weeks, but I'm hoping to get a few posts up at least.

Have a great Thursday, everybody!
Outfit Details:
Skirt - Thrifted
Tank - Merona
Belt - Thrifted
Sandals - Merona
Jacket - Traded
Purse - Mulberry for Target
Locket - Etsy
Sunglasses - ModCloth via my big sister

7 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous! I'm in love with everything! I find myself gravitating more and more towards longer lengths this season..and I have everything in my closet to create somthing similar! Love it when this happens, haha!

    Love, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so amazing! I really adore your styles lately especially!! This skirt with those shoes especially rock!

    I tagged/awarded you for the versatile blogger award (up to you if you want to do one too)
    http://tiedemanntribe.blogspot.com/2011/04/part-of-who-i-am-some-facts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Your skirt is so gorgeous; a great thrift find! I also loovee your shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit. Gorgeous skirt (perfect length!), cool shades and adorable sandals. Have a brilliant trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having such a great time!! And by the way, if you get any cuter, I'm going to throw a potato at my computer screen and you by association.

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breahtaking background!
    The midi skirt is adorable! Now I want one! *GRIN*
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a huge fan of maxi skirts on me but this one looks incredible on you! This is a great outfit, simple yet exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!