Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pictures from My Weekend

As I think you all know by now, I'm on a two week trip with my big sister. I spent the weekend with her and her family in Wyoming. Here are some pictures from my week end:

Nonstop turbulence on my flight

My flying outfit

My pretty nails courtesy of my little sister, Maddie

Nonstop turbulence on my flight

Welcome to Denver!!

Got to meet my online friend, Cherise and her little sister and mom <3
Mountains

Pretty rainbow <3

We got to visit this cool little store by this dam. There was this really cool tower we went up to look at the view. It was really cool.

Inside the shop Heather, her brother William and I were playing with the magnetic rocks. We build a big tower. *grins*

After that we went on to this cute little town. There were some really pretty shops and it was fun to look at all the old fashioned buildings. Unfortunately we couldn't stay long, however, because it was cold.

Some cute little nick-nacks in one of the shops.

All the rocks were so different from what I'm used to in Illinois!

Water mil in the town

On the way home we saw some elk. Since I was in the backseat William took these pictures with my camera. I think he'll make a good wildlife photographer - especially if he always has such obliging animals to work with.

Then on Sunday we visited Heather's cousins and played cards - well, mostly I watched. It was really fun watching everyone be crazy. *winks*

All in all it was a great week end. I had a ton of fun, and I really want to visit them all again sometime. What did you all do this week end?

Outfit Details:
Dress - Made by me
Belt - Charlotte Russe
Flower - H&M
Shoes - H&M
Jacket - Wet Seal
Tights - Simply Vera by Vera Wang (Kohls)
Purse - Mulberry for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!