Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wish List Wednesday - Spring Wish List

Springtime

For this week's Wish List Wednesday, I decided to do something a little different. Instead of a list of things I'm admiring, here is my spring wish list. I already have a few of these things, but it's fun to mark them off, right? ;-)

Wooden heeled sandals

Floral tights
Bangles
Watch necklace
Military boots
Purple belt
White leather jacket
Denim jacket
Floral dresses
Denim dress
Floral tank
Cute romper
Wide legged trousers
Wide legged jeans

As you can probably tell, floral and denim are a recurring theme. Ever since I got my first floral dress from ModCloth (what is it with floral dresses always being so short??) I've had a major addiction. And denim is a spring trend that I'm running with. Maybe by the end of summer I'll have made it a little further on my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!