Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Friday, February 18, 2011

Outfit of the Week - Dressed Up Aligator's Scrible

Photobucket

This week's outfit of the week is Scribble by Dianna of Dressed Up Alligators.

What an adorably, sweet look she has. I love the floral skirt, and I love the edgy bag with such a sweet look. But I have to admit, my favorite part of this outfit is the color scheme. I've loved teal and red together for years - despite the fact that they are an unlikely pair. I'm so glad to find a like minded blogger!

1 comment:

  1. hi katie! thank you so so much for this feature!! it was such a sweet surprise :) i am so flattered!! and i agree with you -- this color combo is one of my favs too :) xoxo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!