Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wish List Wednesday - Shoes for Spring

In honor of the sea of birds that have come back to my neighborhood; the high thirties/low forties temperatures that have replaced the frigid twenty and below; and the forecasted rain, this weeks Wish List Wednesday is about shoes for spring.

I fell in love with these shoes the moment I saw them. I am a huge fan of flowers, and the coming spring is making me more in love with bright colors than ever. Unfortunately at 5' 8" at six in heel is just too big.
Nice
What's better for spring than a floral printed ballet flat? It's pretty and spring like, and easy to walk in - even if you decide to have a picnic in the park.
Livin' On the Wedge
I'm a big fan of black - and while I wouldn't like to wear a lot of black in the spring and summer, black accents (especially shoes) is still very nice. And wedges just seem summery to me.

Java
Yes, if you are wondering I do have a pair of boots very similar to this, but they are leather - not canvas, and not half as cool. Short boots like this are, in my opinion, totally doable in spring - especially in canvas, and I just love the frayed edges.

Naked
Another ballet flat. If you're anything like me you love cute clothes - but also love running around in parks and grass and who knows what else. Heels just aren't very practical for that, so my good friend ballet flat comes along for that adventure. Cute, stylish and chic, the ballet flat goes with everything. And since lace is a big trend for this spring, what better way to lively up a ballet flat?

1 comment:

  1. I love those Betsey Johnsons! I just have to say though that I definitely don't think your too tall to wear really high heels! Tall is a good thing! And if you like them, who cares what anyone else thinks?
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!