Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, December 16, 2010

School Girl





Close Up of my Necklace

Random Winter facts about me:
- Every winter since I was little my hands have got super dry because I have eczema.
- Last winter I became religious about wearing gloves because it helps me exzema lots.
- This year I have become religious about putting lip chap on so my lip stick will actually look good on.
- I love the way the trees look right after a fresh snow when the snow is covering them and I wish it lasted longer.
- I have never been skiing before, but I plan to go someday.


Photos Courtesy of Christina

Cardigan - Gift from Christina
Tee Shirt - So...
Skirt - H&M
Leggings - Xhilaration
Boots - Thrifted
Necklace - Gift from Christina

4 comments:

  1. I think this one is definitely my favourite...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! And I lovelovelove your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just looking at those pictures of you standing on the ice makes me worried haha. You're braver than I am!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness! You call chapstick "lip chap" too?! I'm like the only person I know that calls it that, and I've been saying it since I was a little girl. To me, it just makes more sense...I mean, lip stick, lip gloss, lip chap...am I right? Seriously, that's awesome! :)
    Anyway, I just stumbled upon your blog, and it's SUPER cute - you have lovely style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!