Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, December 20, 2010

Blooming Brush Strokes Dress

beautifully pure blooming brushstrokes dress modest fashion katie dahl
beautifully pure blooming brushstrokes dress modest fashion katie dahl
beautifully pure blooming brushstrokes dress modest fashion katie dahl
(Not sure what's with my face there... :-/)

This is my birthday present for myself. The Blooming Brush Strokes Dress from ModCloth. I have been wanting a ModCloth dress for over a year and a half, so - needless to say - I'm thrilled. I love this dress so much, and I know you will be seeing lots more of it. <3

I wore it on Saturday when we went to my grandma's to celebrate Christmas with my dad's family. We were really busy all day, and didn't have much time for pictures, which is why they are so bad. I had to have Molly snap some for me in the thrift store, and I have no idea why they turned out slightly blurry. All I can think is that it must have been the lighting.... It bugs me.

Outfit Details:
Dress - ModCloth
Jacket - Wet Seal
Tights - Merona
Heels - Xhilaration
Sunglasses - Dollar General

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh - so jealous right now! I adooore ModCloth! That dress is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!