Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Friday, December 3, 2010

Downtown Chic




Yesterday a little dream of mine came true. One of my outfits was featured on the Chictopia Style Gallery. And with 110 page views, my blog set a new record. Thanks so much to everyone who made yesterday such a great day! You all are awesome!

So, I have two new pieces in this outfit. I got the tights and sunglasses two days ago. I am so in love with the tights. They are knitted and so thick and warm. <3>

Special thanks to my mom for helping me get the pictures when we went out to breakfast today!

Outfit Details:
Skirt - H&M
Shirt - Xhilaration
Cardigan - Old Navy
Tights - Merona
Belt - Thrifted
Flower - Charlotte Russe
Heels - Xhilaration
Bag - Sonny Monroe Collection at Target
Sunglasses - Xhilaration

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE ADORE ADORE your style!!! It is soooo vintage and artistic and soft and pure and elegant. Kudos on your sense of style, girl :)

    I'm your newest follower and excited to see what's up next...

    <3 Cambria
    http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit...the flower on the belt is such a great detail...and the blush cardi is perfect with this outfit...I love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!