Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Red Rose



This is what I wore two days ago. Trying to keep to the girly-rocker look, and loving my new camera.

One of my best friends, Christina, got home from college for Christmas break this week. I am ecstatic. I've really missed walking with her, and talking to her, and I've simply been wasting away for a good ol' photo shoot with her. Luckilly we are planning on remedying that next week, so stay tuned. I think it is going to turn out really well (that is if I can get the kinks in the outfits worked out...).

Dress - Thrifted
Tights - Merona
Boots - Charlotte Russe
Jacket - Wet Seal
Purse - Sonny Monroe Collection at Target
Sunglasses - Dollar General

1 comment:

  1. First, lovely picture. Though, I am rather fond of pine trees...they are grand for climbing.
    Second, LOVELY dress! I mean, I REALLY like how you did that one. Though, I do like black...and with the bright red, it is just plain pretty. Love you boots too. Boots are always nice 8-D
    Third, was that taken with your new camera? Dumb question I know, but still, thought I would ask. VERY nice picture.
    Fourth, you are very pretty. You make such nice outfits and they always look very nice on you 8-D
    Now, I am off, my dear Watson!
    *Trips out the door*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!