Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Faces

So, as you have doubtlessly noticed by now - Beautifully Pure has a new look, and has also moved to a custom domain. Yay!! Say good bye to the old, hard to read, dark template, and annoyingly long url; and hello to the new, light, easily viewed one on a short, easily remembered domain. Hello!

All this is in preparation for my New Years resolution - to post more, and all around take my blog more seriously. So be expecting lots more posts and better content after the first!

On another note, you may notice that I have a "sponsor" page now, so if anyone out there is interested in promoting their brand/blog/ect, you can email me at katie(at)beautifully-pure(dot)com

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look!! Very focused and streamlined. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look and good luck on your resolution! I'm excited to see more outfits from you!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!