1. Playing draw something with Maddie. My drawing skills are out of this world, y'all!
2. Designed a template for Molly's new blog, the Dahl House.
3. My NYE outfit
4. New Years Day feast.
5. I think I could live on bread and cheese.
6. I stumbled onto the mother load of sales at Maurice's last week!
7. Dreaming of summer + loving my new candle.
8. These are the coolest socks I have ever seen in my life! Thanks to my mum for buying them for me!
9. And finally, my new Dahl Clothes dress! It was a Christmas gift from Molly and I'm so excited to style it up!
1. Brave // Josh Groban
2. Part of Me // Katy Perry
3. I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift dubstep version.
4. Did I Make the Most of Loving You // Mary Jess
1. A new favorite from Josh Groban. The style of the song reminds me a lot of You Are Loved, and the lyrics/message is so moving!
2. What can I say? Sometimes Katy Perry speaks to me...
3. I'm not ususually a Taylor Swift fan, but I can't seem to get enough of the dubstep remixes of I Knew You Were Trouble! It's so unlike me!
4. For those of you that don't know, this is the theme song for Downton Abbey. The premier of season three was last night. SO. EXCITED.
1. Downton Abbey Season Three
2. Duck Dynasty
1. Like I said, the premier of season three was last night and I am more than ready to get back into that drama-filled goodness of a turn-of-the-century-soap-opera!
2. I don't really remember how my family started watching this show this week, but we did, and I have to say that it's actually really good! I just love country people!