Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lately {Walmart + Doo wop music}

1. One of the the things on my 19 Before 20 list is to get my own car/truck, and I'm really hoping I'll be able to get a cool older Ford car!
2. Couldn't decide which mug to get at Target (I ended up with blue).
3. Wore my faux JC Litas with my matching camera bag and a new dress to Jiffy Lube. One of the ladies also waiting for her car asked if had bought the bag + shoes together or if it was just a happy coincidence. ;)
4. My makeup on Friday.
5. Look who was all productive while watching the Bourne Legacy on Friday!
6. My dad bought me an awesome calendar full of Ford pickups!
7. Maddie made the most delicious cake pops!
8. Biggest bag of cereal. Ever!
9. Don't get down on my Walmart love! I mean, where else can you buy food, tires/car batteries, ball jars and washi tape all in the same place!?

1. Wah Wah Watusi // The Orlons
2. The Twist // Chubby Checker

1. My newest obsession is doo wop music, and Wah Wah Watusi is def one of my new favorites!
2. Another fun doo wop song. This one is so much fun to dance to!

1. Once Upon a Time season 2
2. Downton Abbey season 3
3. The Help

1. You guys! I just love this show so, so much! Especially the whole Bell/Rumpelstiltskin thing, and I actually feel bad for Regina!
2. This season is really good so far, and I love some of the happy stuff going on, but - unfortunately - I know some of the stuff coming up, and I am not looking forward to it!
3. This is one of my favorite movies! The fashions are great, the music is great, the cars are amazing, and the story is so inspiring! If you haven't seen it yet I definitely recommend popping it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!