Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Floral Jeans // Daily Outfit

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! This is what I wore to work the day before my birthday - I won't be sharing what I wore on my birthday because it mostly consisted of a t-shirt, jeans and Ugg slippers. Lol! What better day to chill out than on my birthday, though, right?

I had a really good birthday despite the lack of snow. I got to go out to dinner with my family (and wore one of the Doctor Who t-shirts my little sisters got me), and my parents surprised me by ordering this amazing lens cap for me! I can't wait till it comes so I can try it out! If it works as well as they claim it does, it should save me a lot of editing time!

How is the weather by all of you? I've been eagerly anticipating the first snow fall since November, but we've yet to have snot that even showed a little on the ground. It's really kind of bumming me out, to be honest. I've lived in Chicago land for all my memorable Christmases, so it's really hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit without any snow at all. :-/ Still hoping we get some before Christmas day...

P.S. I announced the winner of the Deux Lux wristlet + ring! Sorry it's a bit late, but congrats to Tiffany + THANK YOU to everyone who entered!
♥ ♥ ♥       
cardigan: my mom's
jeans: Charlotte Russe
flats: Forever 21
bracelet: vintage
lipstick: Kat Von D Foiled Love in Valentine

10 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Glad your birthday was great!

    Allie @ Call Me Sassafras
    eventheartichoke.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this outfit! The colors, the pattern mixing, it's just so perfect.

    That lens cap sounds like a dream. You'll definitely have to let us know how it works.

    Today's weather? We're in the midst of Snow Storm Draco! I'm in southern Wisconsin and we are totally getting hit hard. Everything is closed and having a snow day. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy {belated} birthday! It sounds like you had a great day.(:

    This outfit is too cute! It makes me seriously regret not purchasing the floral pants I carried around for several hours in JC Penneys and then decided to put back. :P I also really like the look of the floral pattern with the chevron stripes! So cute and fun!

    ~Vicki
    Decked Out in Ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty with those jeans one. I wish i had the guts to wear floral jeans, i always love them on other people but not me :/

    Glad to hear you had a lovely birthday!

    xx Audrey

    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had the most beautiful birthday EVER Katie! You surely do deserve it! You look spectacular in these floral pants though. Man oh man do I wish I was as cute as you little dear! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totall yin love with these pants - they match your blog background kinda of!! And the shoes with it are great! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // fox tote giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this outfit! Those jeans are quite lovely!

    Just popping over from your feature on Favor the Brave! Your blog is adorable!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun outfit! I love the look of your blog too by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cardigan, especially paired with those pants. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this outfit. I think you did a great job of mixing prints. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!