1. I wore a really cute outfit to work on Wednesday, but - due to a dead camera battery - I couldn't get any outfit photos. Boo!
2. I am completely addicted to caramel flavored candy corn.
3. My new dress + adorable note from Kaelah!
4. My pretty bed ready for me to get in it. ♥
5. I've always wanted a vanity, and now I finally have (a mini) one!
6. My new dress from the Forest Bootery. I'm in love with the collar on it!
8. Writing notes to myself before bed.
9. Just when I thought froyo couldn't get any better they make cake batter froyo!
1. Work of Art // Rachel Platten
2. We are Never Ever Getting Back Together // Taylor Swift
3. Get Back // Demi Lovato
4. Call Me Maybe // Carly Rae Jepsen
5. Good Time// Owl City
1. Yes, this is still on my playlist! What can I say? When I like a song I like it for a looooong time!
3. I used to loooove this song a couple years ago, and I'm definitely rekindling my love with it the past few weeks! ♥
5. Ok, so in all honesty, I haven't really been listening to this song this week, but it came on at work yesterday when I was just exhausted/not feeling well and I swear it was like a miracle! ♥
1. Doctor Who Season 7
2. The Help
3. Once Upon a Time Season 2
1. Finally finished the fall part of season 7 of Doctor Who. I thought that the season finale was the best written episode of the bunch and was very well satisfied with the way they summed everything up. I have to admit, though, that I'm still wary of Oswin - I wasn't a particular fan of her in the Asylum of the Daleks... What did you all think? Leave me a comment - I'm dying to discus it with other Whovians!
2. I love this movie - a lot. Emma Stone is so fantastic and the entire movie is just so well written/acted. And since Bryce Dallas Howard is also a favorite actress of mine, having her in there can only make it more awesome! (Even if her character is pure evil.)
3. Am I the only one excited about the return of Once Upon a Time?? I thought last season was fantastic, and I have really high hopes for this season. I'm a really curious/a little unsure as to how the whole "magic-in-this-world" thing will pan out, but that's probably just because I've become sort of used to being disappointed in my favorite shows lately. *winks*
P.S. Do you all like the new fonts in this post? I decided to switch it up and use something other than Lullaby for once, and so far I really like it! ♥