1. Bought myself a chocolate bar after a hard day of work. I so earned that!
2. My dad took me to Chipotle for lunch. So delicious!
3. Loving my new designer shoes!
4. Teen Vogue is my magazine of choice.
5. Having said that, I'm also a huge fan of Lauren Conrad.
6. Chocolate malt cupcake! It was delicious.
7. Lunch with my mom and Maddie at this awesome hot dog place we finally tried.
8. I carved my pumpkin with the Avengers "A" you know, like an "A" for "AWESOME!"
9. I wore my new ring + a matching dress yesterday + even got outfit photos. Score!
1. Catapult // Breanne Duren
2. When Can I See You Again // Owl City
3. Galaxies // Owl City
4. Good Time // Owl City
5. When Can I See You Again // Owl City
1. Re-discovered one of my favorite songs from my girl crush, Breanne Duren. She's just so talented!
2. Saturday night I realized that Owl City has a new song! It's for the Disney movie, Wreck it Ralph, and I am - of course - in love. Adam has a way of writing everything that's on my heart: "Life is way too short to take it slow." Yep, it's official... Adam Young and I are kindred spirits.
3. One of my all time favorite Owl City songs. Such a great message and also reminds me of some really good times I had once upon a time... I need to do a post about that sometime.
4. No explanation needed. (I honestly don't think any song has ever been played this much for this long ever!)
5. Confession: when I find a new song I like, I may or may not listen to it 24/7 for the first few weeks/months. *coughs* Good Time *coughs*
1. Once Upon a Time season 2
2. Snow White and the Huntsman
3. Sonny With a Chance
1. I'm still really loving this show! I look forward to watching it every week. My family thinks it's a bit confusing but for some odd reason I seem to be able to follow it easily. I also love all the characters - even Regina and Mr Gold. Imagine that!
2. Finally got around to watching Snow White and the Huntsman. It wasn't horrible, but I was hoping it would be a bit better. I felt like there wasn't much explaination about what happened to Snow White and, you know, the hunstman... Still, not bad considering it has Kristen Stewart in it...
3. After nearly two years I'm still heartbroken that this show is no more. My parents bought one of the episodes on iTunes (Chad without a Chance - so funny! Easily one of the best episodes!) and we all had fun watching it again. We hadn't seen it since Netflix took all the Sonny with a Chance episodes off the instant cue 6+ months ago. (That was a sad day.)