Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, May 21, 2012

If You Plan to Motor Dress-t // Daily Outift


If this dress was sold by ModCloth, I think it would be called the "If You Plan to Motor Dress-t" dress. Only it's not sold by them. It was made by my sweet cousin, Molly as an early graduation present - since she knows how much I was wanting a car printed dress. Isn't it lovely? You can't tell in the photos, but I wore my Gettin' Hot Rod in Here Necklace with it. Corney, maybe, but I just couldn't resist!

And as odd as it is, I love that this jacket reminds me of a 1950's thug. lol!

   ♥ ♥ ♥              
dress: a handmade gift from Molly of The Dahl House
headband: made by me
jacket: TopShop
sandals: Merona
necklace: ModCloth

7 comments:

  1. Molly is so talented, and you are so pretty. And this dress is so cute. And, cars are cool, as are leather jackets. And I think I should go, because Robin Hood challenged me to an archery contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that dress is amaazzing! i can't believe your cousin made it... how talented is she? xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, chantilly! You're so sweet! <3

      Delete
  3. Aww! I love all of these pictures, Katie! This was one of my favorite dresses to make. I must admit, I really love making dresses that fit a persons personality so well. And novelty prints are one of my favorite ways to do it. :D Cars plus 1950's styled dress = Katie. And I'm so glad you like it so much. <3 <3
    By the way, your sunglasses do fit into your jacket pocket. *winks*

    Love,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cousin did an amazing job on this dress, it looks so beautifully made! That print is so fantastic, I really love the car print and it feels so fun and retro. (And you alway look so cute in leather jackets, they work so well on you!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is super adorable on you!!!!! You look so grown up (like 23 or 25) in this! It is classy and modest, and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!