1. I finally got When Can I See You Again on my iPod! So happy!
2. Got my very first Little Black Blag box with two Betsy Johnson bracelets in it! I love 'em!
3. My Urban Outfitters haul! Total spent: only thirty bucks! Score!
1. When Can I See You Again // Owl City
2. Part of Me // Katy Perry
3. Hot N Cold // Katy Perry
4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together // Taylor Swift
1. Ok, I know that every time a new Owl City song comes out I'm like "it's a new Owl City song so of course I like it" but I really just want to talk about why I love Owl City so much. All of Adam Young's songs are just so happy, upbeat and encouraging. It echoes exactly how I try to look at life, and I love that.
2. Confession time: I had never heard this song before watching the movie, Part of Me. I know, where have I been? Under a rock!? But I'm making up for it by listening to it nearly non-stop now. It's such an encouraging song, and really puts into words a lot of what I've been feeling lately.
3. I bought this song on iTunes, since it said it was a "radio edit" but after buying it I realized that the "b" word is still in it. Boo! How is that a radio edit!? So now I just mute it when that part comes up since a) I already bought it and b) it's a fun, catchy song to listen to on the way to work.
4. This song is back on my playlist owing to the fact that it's also a very good vent for how I'm feeling lately.
1. Part of Me
2. Sherlock season 2
3. Wreck it Ralph
1. My mom and Maddie and I took the opourtunity of my dad being out of town to finally watch the Katy Perry movie. I. Loved. It! I've liked Katy Perry's style for a while now, but after seeing what an incredibly strong lady she is, I'm even more of a fan!
2. I finally got around to finishing season two of Sherlock! Yay! It was a really good episode despite feeling a bit rushed (but then, I thought all of the episodes in season two felt rushed), and I really liked getting a chance to see John and Sherlock's friendship again. I have to admit, though, that the ending didn't really hit me until the next day. So sad!
3. Loved it! I figured it would be pretty fantastic considering a) the preview looked great and b) there was an Owl City song in it, and it was really good! The little girl was super-duper cute, and the plot-line was really good - and don't even get me started on the soundtrack!