1. Red velvet + a chocolate long John + coffee for breakfast on election day. ♥
2. The problems with wearing bright red lipstick and drinking Starbucks.
3. Birthday cake ice cream and chocolate ice cream with magic shell - two of my favorites!
4. Maddie found an easter egg gumball still hiding in our house!
5. I put up a shelf in my room all by myself! I'm so proud! (Even if it is a bit crooked)
6. I wore chevron Forever 21 flats to work on Saturday - just in case y'all were wonderin'
7. Drinking Italian cream soda pop Friday night.
8. The necessities of a good manicure (tried the ol' Pam method of drying nails, but the jury is still out on the result)
9. Finally jumped on the Afterglow bandwagon + the last rose of summer.
1. Part of Me // Katy Perry
2. When Can I See You Again // Owl City
3. Hot N Cold // Katy Perry
4. Dreams and Disasters // Owl City
1. I've really kind of fallen in love with Katy Perry's music. So many of her songs are just so uplifting and encouraging - and this is definitely one of them. ♥
2. I just can't stop listening to this song yet. The music is so wonderful, and the lyrics are so upbeat and happy and encouraging ("life's too short to take it slow" I agree!)
3. Guilty pleasure. I accidentally bought a non-edited version one (what does "radio edit" mean if not "no swear words"!?) so I skip the B word.
4. Another really, really encouraging song during a less-than-peachy time. *winks*
1. The Amazing Spider Man
2. Once Upon a Time season 2
1. This movie was fantastic! Not that I didn't know that it would be, but I just felt like that needed to be said. Andrew Garfield is - IMHO - the best Peter Parker ever, and despite how much I love Bryce Dallas Howard, Emma Stone is my favorite Gwen Stacie. (I love Emma Stone!) She's just too cute!
2. This weeks episode was really good, and I loved learning more about Red, but I felt like it just wasn't as "OMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN???" as usually. Am I crazy, or do any of you agree with me?