Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Urban Fairy


Sorry I have not updated in so long! I've been super busy with school and all stressed out and stuff. >.< It's not very fun... Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things this week!

I wore this outfit a couple weeks ago. My cousin Anna made the hair wreath for me, and I wanted to wear it with something. Despite how comfy it is, I haven't worn this dress in a while. It's just not one of my favorite silhouettes. I was very tired that day, however, and I liked the look of it with the wreath, so I wore it anyway.

The necklace is a best friends necklace - my big sis has a matching blue one. I wear mine tucked in my shirt everyday, but I pull it out every time I have an outfit to match! :D

Outfit Details:
Dress - Walmart
Tights - Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Boots - Merona
Hair Wreath - My cousin
Necklace - Black Market Minerals

3 comments:

  1. First off, black and white and purple is very lovely together - which I never knew by the way. I like it! And I like your tights 8-D
    Second, though I horribly miss your posts I am so proud of you for working so hard on school, even though it is a horrible tyrant at times. You are very devoted to work so hard at it all day 8-D
    Third, you are so very cute and the flower wreth makes you extra cute 8-D It is lovely!!!
    I love you muchly, DLS. Thank you for the new outfit to look at 8-D
    Ever your,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stripes with those tights! But my favorite part of this outfit is the boots. Love them!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!