Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, March 21, 2011

Music Monday - #11 Taylor Swift's Sparks Fly


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


My strategy for Music Monday? When in doubt pick a Taylor Swift song with a catchy tune and awesome beat. *winks*

But here's an interesting story about this song, Taylor Swift played this at a few of her concerts in her Fearless tour. The song was so well liked, and she had so many requests for this song to be released, that she put it on her Speak Now album.

It's not as amazing as last week's song, but I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!