Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Friday, March 15, 2013

Lovely Friends

As you may have noticed, I've taken on several sponsors in the last few weeks, and today I'm going to introduce you all to a few of them! They're all super awesome. *winks*

Hi, I'm Megan Craig of New Eve jewelry. I handcraft each piece of my jewelry from vintage materials and natural gemstones. My shop name, New Eve, is fueled by my belief that no matter how battered and bruised we may be, we can always be redeemed. It's also the reason I use vintage materials as much as possible - I love re-imagining rejected old castoffs into beautiful modern jewelry!






1 comment:

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!