Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Atom Bomb // Daily Outfit


Oh my goodness! It seems like the Owl City concert was ages ago, but it was just a few weeks ago! Crazy how time flies! ♥

This is, as you might have guessed, what I wore to the concert. I realized a couple days before hand that I didn't have anything to wear, so I went out to Windsor and bought this sweater and pair of leggings, and I love them both so much! The leggings are soooo comfortable, and I the sweater is super cozy! and the plus was that I felt super foxy all night (I love the way the leather jacket looked with the outfit!)

Tomorrow I'm doing a post with the photos + video I got at the concert. I can't wait to share them - the concert was amazing and a twice-in a lifetime experience! ♥

xo,

Katie Burry

♥ ♥ ♥       
sweater: Windsor
boots: DSW
leggings: Windsor
necklace: gift from Emily
bag: ModCloth
jacket: Top Shop
lipstick: MAC in Rebel
title: Bombshell Blonde by Owl City

7 comments:

  1. I love the new header!! And your outfit is awesome.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is awesome! Perfect concert outfit. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sweater and the necklace of course! I have a thing for staches! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the title "atom bomb" and just knew it had to have a leather jacket...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look totally ready for a concert - but I always remember getting so hot in concerts!!! And I love the leather jacket on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, it looks cute but still edgy enough for a concert!

    x Audrey
    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!