Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Target Wanderings

Today my mom took my little sisters to Target to look at Halloween costumes. I tagged along to look at clothes. I could seriously spend $1,000,000 at Target... *sighs dreamily*

I had so much fun looking around and trying on every shoe that caught my eye. ;-D

Here are some of the gems I found:

Peep toed ankle boots that seriously remind me of Demi Lovato

Adorable heeled oxfords. I have long wanted a pair of red shoes (comes from watching What Not To Wear) but I could never find the right pair. I think I just did... either that or another awesome pair of black shoes. :D (Sorry for the bad quality, I felt odd taking pictures in the store - not enough to stop, but enough to forgo quality for speed. :D I'm sure I'll get used to it - eventually...)

The Casio Exilim EX-S8 Digital Camera. I want this camera - badly. I'm going to ask for it for Christmas. I had so much fun playing around with it at the store (for the third time) and it seems like it can do everything I need it to do. With this camera I could - dare I say it - make make up tutorials for YouTube. :D



Pretty pendants. <3>

I really want to start wearing more scarves this autumn/winter. I love the purple floral one in the foreground.

Lovely big black ring.

This ring looks like a bow. It is gold. It is adjustable (for people with big fingers - like me), and it is nickle free. It also has my name written all over it. When you have contact dermatitis (which is a fancy way of saying "allergic to nickle") "nickle free" becomes two of your favorite words when applied to jewelry. :D

I love headbands.

Can't decide which pair of boots I like more. I think I need to keep looking for that perfect pair... :-/

I think these would look better with Capri pants, shorts or a dress/skirt than skinny jeans - but maybe my jeans were just too short. It's hard for me to find jeans that are actually long enough for me... >.< I also want to start wearing more hats this autumn/winter. I love floppy crochet hats with my newly-curly hair.


I bet you didn't know Iron Man is a cross dresser, huh? :D Sorry, I couldn't resist. My big sis got me hooked on those movies. I can't wait till the second one comes out on DVD on the 28th!!

In this outfit I was going for a look similar to Demi Lovato's in her music video, La La Land. What do you think of it?



Outfit Details:
Plaid Shirt: Candies
Jeans: So...
Ballet Flats: Old Navy
Leather Jacket: Wet Seal
Purse: Charlotte Russe

6 comments:

  1. I can't go to Target without wanting to buy everything I see. Their clothes are quite nice this season. Indie is in. <3

    You should wear hats like that more often. With your new haircut you pull it off so well!

    Also, you look like your mom in the picture of you crouching in front of the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i really love that first pair of ankle boots!!! and that clock necklace and bow ring are so so cute!! oh man i love action movies which my fiends think is weird, i actually have a iron man tshirt which is my absolute favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christina - I know, I so want to get a hat like that. I do? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Target too! I went recently and they had a lot of things on sale. I found a blush pink lace tank top for about $7 and a really great gold chain link bracelet for $5. They had scarves like the ones you pictured on sale for $5 too, so maybe they'll go on sale in your area soon! Happy shopping!

    -Meagan

    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!