Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Sunday, September 12, 2010

School

School started this past Tuesday - all except math that is, since that hasn't arrived yet. (Yay!! :D)

So far school is very easy. I've already finished my only prose literature book ahead of schedule, and usually got done before lunch. It is - interesting. The past few years my school was VERY challenging, so this is new for me...

The good news is that this leaves time for new protects - which I shall post about later this week (maybe tomorrow). Until then I shall leave you with some pictures I got during a break Monday morning. It was cool and crisp outside - the coolest it'd been in weeks - and it totally felt like fall. I couldn't resist getting a shot or two - or three or more. :D

(I went with a rather simple outfit since I figured I'd be working all day)





(Unbloomed Wood Asters)









Outfit Details:
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: So...
Shoes: Old Navy
Belt: The Gap
Jacket: Wet Seal

2 comments:

  1. Aaah, we have green acorns here, too! I absolutely love them.

    You are impossibly cute. Did you know that? I love all of your photos, especially the out-of-focus one shot from the swing, also the one of you running shot from behind. Who took that?

    I expect more blogs from you, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Christina! I love the out of focus one too - and green acorns. They are my favorite.
    I accidentally took the one of me running when the timer messed up. :D
    And yes, there shall be lots more posts. I am planning one for today, already. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!