Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, September 13, 2010

My New Project

The good news about having so much free time after school is that it leaves me time for projects. Here is my new one:


And this:

(Before)


(After)

I've been wanting to do something with my room for years, but I really began to want something new earlier this year when my "I want everything to look like it came right out of a time machine from 100+ years ago!" phase came to a screeching halt. So this is really nice. :D I am totally in love with the purple color and I cannot wait to get more paint and finish the room! (We only bought a half a pint trial size first to see if I liked the color.)












And yes, I did have fun with my camera. :D

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool! But how did it look when it was supposed to appear from 100+ years ago? *curious*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light blue walls, an old fashioned desk, and lots of antique looking nick-nacks everywhere (candle holders, dried flowers, a lanterne, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I just love that shade of purple! I want to get my own room. Then I could make is sailorish, Archeologist-ish, and knight-ish all at once!!!! It'd be so cool!!

    Oh, and you never showed me your broken violin! *sobs* okay, well, I sorta forgot to remind you.... :D

    Love,
    Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!