Home About What I Wore Contact Image Map

Monday, May 9, 2011

Music Monday - #12 Owl City's Umbrella Beach


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Music Monday is back at last!! *throws confetti*

So, last year I became a fan of Fireflies by Owl City. I looked up some of their other songs, but didn't really care for any of them. My sister, however, found them a couple months ago and now has a new favorite band. She listens to them all the time, and I found them a little more enjoyable this time. Not enough to listen to them, but enough to put them on my iPod. While I was on my trip, I stumbled onto them again, and now I have a new favorite artist. Here is one of my favorite songs by them, and the one I listened to most on the trip: Umbrella Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!