1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
1. I used to be the biggest Ringer (Lord of the Rings nerd). Between the ages of nine and fourteen I read the books twice, listened to almost nothing but the soundtrack, and watched the movies more times than I can possibly count (I have the first two scenes of the first movie memorized word for word. Oh yeah, true story.) I even went to see the last movie in the theaters for my tenth birthday - and yes, it is PG13. My parents are cool like that.
2. I hate washing my hair in the shower. I will take a shower, get out, get dressed and then wash my hair in the basement sink with the extending faucet hose. I just feel like I can get a better wash then because a) I am focusing on only my hair b) I can use colder water so my color will last longer and c) I can go from washing it straight to styling it. Silly, right?
3. I've always been very, very awkward around boys. It comes from having no brothers and only three boy cousins.
4. When I was nine years old I decided that I wanted to be a world famous novelist, and spend the next six years of my life writing every chance I got. I actually managed to finish one book (thanks to NaNoWriMo) and get it through three revisions before I realized that that wasn't what I wanted to do anymore. I still dream of writing and publishing a book someday, though. (Hopefully I'll have updates on that later this year!)
5. I used to be obsessed with Celtic stuff. From Celtic knots, to William Wallace to Enya, to Celtic folk music - I loved it all, but I was very crictical of what should be considered "folk music." (i.e. Enya's music is not Celtic folk music. That's like saying Josh Groban's music is American folk music - wrong!)
6. Despite the fact that I'm a girly-girl in a lot of way, I love boyish movies - especially Avengers superheros (also, the Iron Man: Armored Adventures cartoon is one of my favorite shows). I can't wait for The Avengers to come out in May!
7. Say Yes to the Dress is totally mine and my little sister's guilty pleasure.
8. I am a grammar Nazi. I love dashes and semi colons, and I use perfect gramar in texts (most of the time). Over the past couple years, however, I've had to learn how to read texts with absolutely no punctuation once so ever, thanks to one of my best friends.
9. I'm a Christian, and I love it. Accepting Jesus Christ into my heart changed my life forever. I don't talk about it unless it comes up naturally, however, because I don't want to be preachy like so many Christians I see.
10. I've been told on several occasions that I look like Taylor Swift. I don't mind.
11. I've shot my dad's gun on several occasions and it's actually pretty fun, and I think someday I'll probably own a gun of my own.
2. What song do you think best describes your personality? Ooh! For a gal who has a new favorite song every week, that's a toughie. I think Mine by Taylor Swift does a pretty good job, though.
3. How do you like to decorate your workspace? With a pile of unworn clothes on my chair and makeup scattered on my desk around my laptop.
4. Where do you most often get your inspiration from? Bloggers. I scour the my Bloglovin' feed whenever I need inspiration - or Pinterest. I love Pinterest.
5. What would your ideal job be? I'm extremely old fashioned in some ways, and my dream job would be staying at home blogging, taking care of the house, cooking, and looking after the sweet little kids I am going to have while my husband is at work. ♥
6. What is your favorite character from a book? Anne Shirley and Mary Lennox. Anne is a lot like me (lady like, good imagination, crazy plans, and slightly vain), and I've loved The Secret Garden since I was five years old, so Mary Lennox is like an old friend at this point.
7. What is your best memory from 2011? Visiting my best friends in Wyoming. It was so much fun.
8. Where is one city you would love to live in? Fort Collins, Colorado. It's by the mountains, near my best friends, and looks like a really lovely town.
9. What is a hidden talent of yours? I don't think I have one, but I'd like to think that singing is. I've always, always wanted to be a good singer.
10. What is your least favorite chore? Mowing the lawn. I hope I never have to do that again.
11. What is one blog you really admire? Little Chief Honey Bee. Kaelah has the most amazing style, and even wrote a book, which is a huge goal/dream of mine.
2. Favorite book
3. Favorite tv show
4. A genie pops out of your pot of tea/coffee and offers you three wishes. What are they?
5. Favorite blog
6. Style icon
7. favorite band
8. Favorite childhood memory
9. Your favorite blog post (on your blog) ever
10. If there was one thing from your past you could change what would it be?
11. Three things you admire in a man
Christina of The Runaway Muse
Jack of However Improbable
Maddie of My Simple Life
Mandy of Miss Indie
Syd of Videmus Art
Amber of Laughing with Broken Eyes
Sydney of the Rabbit Hearted Girl