Thursday, November 8, 2012

Absorb the Summer Sun and Think of Me // Daily Outfit

I still have several outfit posts much older than this one but I just really couldn't wait to share this one.

I wore this on Tuesday - the day one of the most personal posts I've ever written went live. It was something that I've wanted to write about for a while, but just didn't have the courage to. I just want to thank all of you awesome ladies for all of your kind words! I'm doing so much better now, and am really looking forward to making some much needed changes in my life! ♥


P.S. I got this dress while hanging out with the lovely Elana of Room 334 and Marlen of Messages on a Napkin. So much fun! (and yes, that means I drove into Chicago and parked all by myself! So proud!)

 ♥ ♥ ♥       
dress: Urban Outfitters
jeans: Forever 21
hoodie: my mom's
Libby Edelman flats: Lori's Shoes
bracelet: Betsy Johnson
lipstick: MAC in Lickable
Title: Captain and Cruise Ships by Owl City

11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Great colors going on and I love that dress.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all the colors! My first time here....you have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how all the colors go together so perfectly.(:

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, I love that brilliant yellow and the pretty floral pattern. Is it starting to get cold?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I headed over after Marlen's mention of you on her blog, and you are SO cute! Love your blog. That dress is darling and your hair looks super pretty!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and casual! It looks so comfy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit <3

    xx audrey

    fashionhightea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Ive been enjoying your new outfits

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the colors that you included--it makes the outfit look so happy! And that bracelet is the perfect match for the eclectic, colorful look of the rest of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit has the best colors! And yeah, I have driven to Chicago many times, but I always make someone else take the wheel at the last rest stop before the toll into Chicago. NO WAY. So yeah, you are totally brave!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit just pops! The yellow cardigan really looks beautiful over your floral dress. It's an elevated casual look that could easily take you day to night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for deciding to comment! I always love hearing from people who enjoy my blog, and try to return the favor whenever possible.

Please note, however, that swearing and such talk is not allowed on here, and I reserve the right to delete any comments containing such speech. Let's keep this family friendly, ok?

Thanks again for commenting and I hope you have a lovely day!